Organised by Damarys Farres of D'Cuban School of Arts. CUBAinBrighton Salsa & Afro-Cuban Dance and Music festival take place each year on the month of, June. JOIN US!
Why CUBAinBrighton Festival?
It is more than a typical festival
It’s also got the FUN FACTOR!
AUTHENTIC * DIFFERENT * EDUCATIONAL * EXHILARATING* UNIQUE & FUN. Simply the most authentic, true to its name and exhilarating Cuban Festival in UK!
Our Festivals are:
Six reasons why you won't want to miss this event
Inspirational, Exhilarating, Fun, Life Changing and Uplifting!
- Quality Classes, Tailored workshops and bootcamps for beginners, Fantastic Theme Parties, Live Bands, DJs & LOTS MORE :0)
- One of the best artist line-ups from the world of Cuban Salsa, Rumba & Afro-Cuban dance styles.
- It’s fun, friendly and a great way to keep fit and there’s no better way of catching up with some of your friends that you have met along the way on your salsa journey or make some new ones.
- Family friendly * Tailored workshops for children and teenagers
- Good sound system and live percussion for parties, matinees and workshops in a spacious and airy dance floor.
- All of this and at unbelievable value with our special festival rate bookings and accommodation packages
CUBA in Brighton festival , change my life !