Salsa and Rueda de Casino ( New Course - No partner needed) November @ Academy Mews
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR CUBAN SALSA TO THE NEXT LEVEL OR WANT TO LEARN THIS SALSA STYLE FROM SCRATCH?
The Cuban School of Arts team can help you get there with our unique SUPERCHARGED Cuban Salsa classes!
Join us for some real fun!!
Whether you are a beginner , intermediate or an advance student, you can still enjoy the course.
You do not need a partner to attend classes. If there are not an equal number of partners we will rotate frequently so everyone has plenty of time to dance in the class, if the class required it.
Focus of the course
On this course we will focus on:
- CUBAN SALSA/RUEDA DE CASINO/PASITOS/STYLING
- Salsa timing (listen to the beat)
- Salsa steps ( with and without tap)
- Salsa history
- Warm-Up with isolation and foot-work
- Partner work (Following & leading technique)
- Improvisation technique
- Dance space awareness
- Turn- Spot technique
- Close attention to Gestures & Postures
- Clear command/call of Rueda Steps
- When to Rumba & Afro
- When to style
- Tips – what to do & not to do!